Monday, December 30, 2013

Hope you are Enjoying your Holidays

I hope you are all enjoying this time of merriment and love and peace.

I haven't been feeling the whole Christmas season this year, even though I have so much to be thankful for.  For one, one of my sister's just had a cute little Santa baby.

ChanelGST shopping bags saks neimanmarcus la prairie
We went to Mass on Christmas Eve and my daughter slept like an angel throughout the ceremony.  Granted a sweaty, snoring angel, but an angel all the same.  She looked so peaceful in my arms.  It amazes me that God put her in the world for me.

I tried to go shopping for the "day after Christmas" sales.  Actually, I tried to go to the gym first, but discovered when I got there that I had forgotten my running shoes.  I took that as a sign from God to go shopping.  Went to 2 different malls and didn't buy a damn thing.  I was very tempted by these Louboutin Spiked Pigalles, but grey shoes aren't really my thing.  Plus they were $975 on sale.  $975 for a pair of shoes I'm not 200% in love with is about $900 too much.

christian louboutin pigalle spikes 100
CL Pigalle Spikes
 I met some lovely Nigerian ladies who were shopping for expensive shoes.  I love meeting Africans where ever I go.  We exchanged numbers, and I am going to make sure I keep in touch.

I also met some really great SAs from La Prairie who plied me with samples.  One of them told me that she needed to sell $2000 worth of merchandise that day and that if I bought a $1050 cream I would really help her out. she was a hoot and we really clicked.  I couldn't help her out at all but she sure made my morning interesting.

I came home to run and continue painting the interior of our house.  My sister was laughing at me for doing it myself instead of hiring someone.  My back is hurting so much lately that I'm starting to think she was right.

Well, this was just a rambling post wishing every one happy holidays and a wonderful new year.  I hope you have great plans for 2014.  Write them down, and make them a reality.  I hope you are also grateful for 2013, every year that I am alive is a fantastic year.

Thanks as always for stopping.  I appreciate the visits and comments.  Stay blessed my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! I agree with you on the shoes. For that price it needs to be love not like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it needs to be love, lust, passion and obsession! Hope your 2014 is too good to be true so far!

      Delete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...