Sunday, December 22, 2013

Top 5 favourite Red Lippies

chanel yen wallet red lippies tom ford

I apologize for neglecting my blog lately.  We recently made an offer on a new home and are busy prepping our current home for the rental market... my attention is completely diverted!

 

chanel yen wallet hourglass icon chanel pirate99

But I did want to put up a quick post about my favourite red lippies.  I've been rocking some nude lips lately and trying the vamp trend as well, but at the end of the day, I'm a die-hard red lip girl:)

These aren't in any particular order.  I believe I wear the Chanel the most often.  The Tom Ford is the most moisturizing and the Hourglass the longest lasting.  The Milani is an excellent blue-red and the Dior is my newest.


Tom Ford Wild Ginger 

Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipcolour in Pirate #99

Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care Lipstick in Darling

Milani Lipstick in Berry Rich

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon


I'm having so much fun on instagram.  Join me there @ahhhsoneo

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Stay Blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Great choices hun between the dior&chanel which one u recommend please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lady! I like the Dior as it feels a bit more moisturizing, but I prefer the colour of the Chanel. You can't go wrong with either!

      Delete
  2. This is definitely the season for red Lippies..

    I wish you all the best as you settle into your new home and above all; I wish you a very wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you the best in the new year my dear!

      Delete
  3. good luck with your new home, love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are very excited about the move!

      Delete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...