Friday, June 13, 2014

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Colour Gloss

*All items purchased with my own money

I went to Nordstrom a week ago to check out the Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Colour Illuminating Gelee, but I'm still debating if that is the right color for me.  So instead I picked up this little Crystal Baby Pure Colour gloss.

Don't you just love the swatches.  I love how shiny (but not gritty) it is.  It's very shimmery and opague.



Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Colour Gloss 
I've been on instagram a lot lately, and some of the folks I follow have been posting pics of macaroons.  I guess I had them on my mind because I randomly picked some up this weekend.  I was amused to see how my strawberry macaroons matched the lipgloss.  I was going to wait to eat one before I took the pics, but then my little angel got a hold of them...
laduree macaroons
Delicious Strawberry Macaroons
Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Colour Gloss
As much as I think that the lipgloss is beautiful, its not quite for me.  When I put it on, it's a bit gloppy, and congeals a bit on the lips.  It's a little high maintenance, I can't just apply it without a mirror because I have to take care to smooth it out over the lips.  The thickness and opaqueness work against it.  I can do this during the morning routine, but re-application during the day becomes an issue.  So I'm on the fence about this one.
Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Colour Gloss & Macaroons
What about you, did you pick up any of the Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Colour Gloss collection from Nordstrom?  I believe the collection is exclusive to Nordstrom for now.  I'm thinking about going back for a nail polish, and I'm still on the fence regarding the highlighter. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  And stay blessed.

5 comments:

  1. This palette looks gorgeous against your skin. I'm looking for a good neutral pink gloss. I think we are the same complexion.....I might check this one out. I hope all is well. Peace, Love & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by sweetie. It is decent, just needs a little work. The shimmer is excellent.

      Delete
  2. I think the colour is gorgeous, such a sham about it being gloopy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is excellent and sticks around for a long time. I need to be better about re-application!

      Delete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...