Sunday, June 29, 2014

Monthly Beauty Favorites - Jun '14

*All products purchased with my own money.

Just a quick post about all my recent  favourites. It's a shortlist, the rest is stuff that I use and post all the time so I thought to not bore you.  All of these products are highly recommended.
June Monthly Beauty Favourites
june beauty monthly favorites
La Mer, Origins, Dolce, Guerlain, Eclos, NYX, Marc Jacobs Beauty

Make-up:

NYX Butterglosses
La Mer The Powder
Guerlain Terracota Sun Celebration Bronzer
Marc Jacobs Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner

La Mer The Powder & Guerlain Terracota Sun Celebration Bronzer
La Mer The Powder & Guerlain Terracota Sun Celebration Bronzer
nyx lip butterglosses lippies
NYX ButterGlosses in Strawberry Parfait, Cherry CheeseCake and Red Velvet
NYX ButterGlosses swatches
NYX ButtterGlosses and Marc Jacobs Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner
Skincare:
 
Eclos Face Cleanser Skin Prep
Origins Gentle Cleansing Oil

Perfume:

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana
 Take care, and thanks for stopping by.  Stay Blessed.
June Monthly Beauty Favorites

10 comments:

  1. I hear so many great things about La Mer, but I haven't forked over the money for it yet....!

    - Jill
    http://stilettosonsundaymorning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only La Mer product, so far so good! I always ask for samples too! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful packaging on the bronzer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guerlain always does an excellent job with the packaging!

      Delete
  3. Oohhh....you've got a good favorites list here. That Guerlain Terracota Sun Celebration Bronzer looks amazing. I may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommend the Guerlain powder!

      Delete
  4. That red gloss looks so pretty! I love a good bronzer but haven't found the right one for me! Girrrl, you should definitely try the crochet braids! Easy, quick and the older it gets the more natural it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been a while since I tried crochet braids. And I do love a good red.

      Delete
  5. Those NYX butter glosses and Dolce & Gabbana perfume are my favorites.
    Happy 4th of July and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you sweetie, happy 4th of July!

      Delete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...