Monday, June 16, 2014

Phoenix Fashion Week Emerging Designer Announcement

I recently had the opportunity to attend the Phoenix Fashion Week the Emerging Designer Announcement/fashion show. Thirteen designers are chosen each year for a designer/creative/business/branding boot-camp and I can't wait to see the official goods during the big event/reveal in October.  The Phoenix fashion scene is definitely on the up and up.  Phoenix Fashion Week also hosted the recent blogger conference that I attended.
Phoenix Fashion Week

I dragged my friend along, and lo and behold, we both turned up wearing jumpsuits - and I swear we didn't plan it.  The crowd was full of fashionistas and we interacted with new and old friends.

Toy of ChronicBehavior.com
Looking fabulous with those hot heels
The crowd of fashionistas looked fabulous!  This young lady in the pink is a local model and I asked her why she wasn't in the show- fierce!

There was a "braid bar" where guests could get their hair braided by the Toni&Guy students.
braid bar
The beauty on the left is how I THINK I look on a daily basis, but I really don't.  I like how she mixed the gingham top wiht a sequined skirt, and pony hair leopard shoes.  All the mixture of textures was enough to have me stalking her around the room.
The fabulous Celestine - can't wait to see what this designer has in store for us in the future.
I also got to meet Tracy of Justmariklo. She's a stylist, personal shopper and blogger.  Maybe I should have her come check out the mess that is my closet?  I need help!

There was a great group of vendors in the house.  Verbena Designs  of Verbenajewels.com had me at hello with their beautiful chunky gemstone jewelery.
Verbena jewelery
The Tom Horn Collection totally blew my mind.  Their designs are so simplistic and luxurious.  Everything smelled so good and leathery.  Those clutches had me at hello.  I cant wait to see more of what these lovely ladies have in store for us.  If I hadn't recently splurged during sale season at Barneys, I would have walked away with some items.
thom horne luxurious leather clutch envelope
Tom Horn Clutches
Then it was time for a good show and a meet-and-greet with the designers afterwards.  Honestly, I think these designers have a wonderful opportunity with partnering with the Phoenix Fashion Week.  I can't wait to see what they will have for us in October.  Bring it!
Atiz
BlackBerry Maverick
Hues of Ego
Lillienne Lang
Rayan
Women's Touch Apparel

All in all, great show.  Hope you can make it to Phoenix Fashion Week, Oct 1-4, 2014.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, You took a lot of great pics, thanks for adding me and hopefully we can link up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you will post next!

      Delete
  2. This was such a fun event and I can tell that there were lots of fashionistas in the house. You and your friends looked fabulous in your romper and jumpsuits too.

    Also, those Lillienne Yang and Rayan dresses are exquisite. Thanks for sharing these pics Neo. I enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...