Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thanks for Stopping By!

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been travelling for my day-job which makes taking pics, posting, etc, pretty much non-existent.

Just wanted to thank you all for stopping by, commenting, and following.  I noticed I have some new followers on bloglovin and GFC - thank you! I hope you stay a while!

Posts will resume shortly!

Currently loving this beautiful perfume Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana that I received on Mother's Day this year.

Don't forget to follow or like me on facebook - facebook.com/ahhhsoneo and on instagram @ahhhsoneo

Stay blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Safe travels Neo. That is such a pretty bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my dear, I'm back home now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for stopping & supporting honey!

      Delete
  3. I love Dolce. I got is as a gift from my husband last week and I've since dropped my other perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that's a good choice from your hubby. I've also been neglecting my other perfumes since I got this one.

      Delete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...